Sunday, June 15, 2008

So Long... Farewell...

When *I* retire... I think I'd like to sit around on a beach like this!

It's time to say goodbye to some old favourites while Stampin' Up! makes room in our new catalogue for hundreds of new stamps and accessories. If you've been holding off on getting any retiring stamps on your wish list, now is your last chance to get them before they are gone forever.

They are limited in quanity so make sure you contact me and get your order in ASAP! The last available date for ordering the retired stamps is August 10th. But the longer you wait lessens your chances of being sure to get that MUST HAVE set!!


Click here to view the retired sets alphabetically

or here to view numerically


No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.