Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Want a Sneaky Peeky?

All of us are just LONGING for the reveal of the new catalog -which is coming out later than usual this year. With a new catalog along also comes a list of retiree's... As soon as I can I'll be posting the list -so stay tuned I'm hearing mid June.




Want a sneaky peeky at something in the new catty?
Want to know how you can get it for FREE?
(click here to enlarge)

Between June 1-30, Stampin' Up! is providing an advance purchase opportunity for the Fresh Cut stamp set (#111634) and coordinating Fresh-Cut Notes (#111882). These two products will be included in the Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalogue 2008.


Customers: Purchase the sneak peek Fresh Cut stamp set and add on the coordinating Fresh-Cut Notes for just $5.95.


Hostesses: Hold a $525 workshop, and receive the Fresh Cut stamp set and coordinating Fresh-Cut Notes FREE.

Contact me today!

1 comment:

Dizzy Broad said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I'm new at blogging so I do get very excited when someone leaves me a comment! LOL!

Glad you liked that southern California weather. I keep telling my SIL and brother to package some of that heat and send it up here to northern Cal. We ARE finally getting heat - yesterday was 92 and today it's going to be the same. Yaay!

Isn't Mel's blog grrreeeat?! She is my daily inspiration. Glad you found me through her. Ok, got to be a Mom now and blow up some water balloons in prep for a picnic. Happy stamping! - Gigi

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.