Friday, November 14, 2008

could it be?


I could be jumping to conclusions...
but I *think* I was nominated for a blog award? - LOL
~*it's been verified! It's true!~*


So here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees



So the sweet person that nominated me was Pat!! :)
thanks Pat! ~ you can find her blog here: Scrappy Stamper


So I'm going to nominate the following:


1. Shannon - I really enjoy when she keeps her blog UPDATED! ;)
2. Taylor -oddly enough she likely never stumbles onto my blog, but I LOVE lurking on her blog ;) LOL
3. Ila - without a doubt, Ila is hard to resist!!
4. MEL! -another irresistible!!!
5. DaBella! -I *HEART* the queen Bella!!

1 comment:

Ila said...

Thank you so much for the Award!! I'm very honered to recieve it from you!!!..Hugs, Ila

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.