Saturday, February 14, 2009

VERY happy



~We don't really *do* anything for Valentine's day. I have for years made my hubby this no-bake cherry cheesecake. All years in the past I have always used a heart shaped pan -however this year, it is no where to be found~ humpffff...



~We spent today loafing and man it was good. {I've had a sore neck for 2 days now -so doing nothing was a good thing!}



~This afternoon I scrapbooked :D I've been trying to get back in the groove and I think today was a success!
{I think if you click the layout it opens bigger -try it}

~I've been playing with crocheting more mini flowers- they're fun :) and sorta brainless... {no comments!} :P I'll post more tomorrow - I need to take pics in the daytime...

3 comments:

{S} said...

great stuff chick!! I'm so glad you are scrapping again!

Yellow Dog Greetings said...

Did ya save me some cheesecake????
That looks yummo!

Yellow Dog Greetings said...

PS missed ya on Saturday - hope you are feeling better!

About Me

My photo
I'm a 40 year old chick taking the reins of my life. Recently I have joined the Beachbody family as an independent coach - I started my journey at the beginning of March 2016 and have never regretted it for a minute!