Sunday, August 23, 2009

neglected to mention

Daws has been playing in a ball tourney this weekend. Started with a win on Friday night, then a win Saturday early morning, Saturday late morning they started their next game with a lead of 6-0 and then the lightening called the game to be postponed - eventually to be put off to today we won again and then played a 4th game against one of our most disliked teams and BEAT THEM! :D we were STOKED! So we made it to the semi finals and had the rain downpour postpone us again for over an hour and a half. Needless to say we were exhausted -the kids, the parents everyone! We lost -- so now we're home. I'm BEAT! didn't get to sleep til 3am then Ally had me awake at 6am -do the math : that is NOT a lot of sleep!

I'm hoping to go to bed SOON! and yes I know it's only 5:15pm.

2 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Yay for the team!

{S} said...

you also neglected to mention your charger was found....

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.