Wednesday, September 23, 2009

hardly enough time...

It seems I have hardly enough time in a day... I have all these desires and no time it seems.
I've been wanting to get back into sewing for a while now - I even sought out some blogs with AWESOME patterns and tutorials -- check out the links ---->

We are now officially on a budget. Apparently a tight one {gulp!} I thought *I* was the big spender, but NOPE... it ain't me! {quite a relief!}

Looks like we could possibly start ripping out the diningroom tomorrow! :D

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Yay for budgets! We're starting a new one, as well.

So I finally posted a clip of me singing--the guitar sucks, but I was tired of trying. On vexedangel.com. I told you on FB, so I don't know if I just sucked that bad or what! LOL. Tell me if I do, so I can take it down!

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.