Sunday, October 18, 2009

new window

So this is Pearl new swingy-thingy... Steve and I got the parts while on one of MANY trips to the home depot -MAN i HATE that place! I was SO super excited for her to see what we made - the fabric is from some old t'shirts. Go on ask me what Pearl thought of this super cool contraption...

She was PETRIFIED! {eyeroll} I think she will warm up to it, she did "touch" it today.



Not the best picture, but this is the new front window that is AMAZING!!!! and our door too, that's new, not sure if I had posted a pic of it before.

4 comments:

mhoover said...

The hanging toy looks great for Pearl . I hope she warms to it.

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Fun toy! Gorgeous new window!

Ann Marie said...

The window & door look awesome! We need to replace some windows next year, and I'd like to get a new front door, too, but that'll probably have to wait.

{S} said...

It's looking so good Jen! I'm so happy things are finally getting done to the point of seeing your accomplishments.

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.