Thursday, November 19, 2009

in need of therapy!

I'm ready to go MENTAL! ~i know short trip, blah blah blah - shaddup! :P

I have been go go go for days on end it seems. Today I was hoping for a relatively "quiet" day at home with Allycat - who am I kidding?! had to clean up the kitchen from last night as all the dishes didn't fit in the dishwasher...and there was just NO way I was hand washing dishes! :P
then there was laundry then the phone wouldn't stop ringing ... think it ends there? you'd be WRONG!

This *sweet* kid of mine is SO good at making me feel guilty - I have been letting her use my table for crafting - and as much as I LOVE her and the idea that she wants to craft I'm ready to PULL OUT MY HAIR!!! she asks to use some of my stuff and I generally let her use what I have an abundance of or that is manageable for her, but sometimes I have to say "no" -I try to be as nice as possible, but she acts like I've stabbed her with a dagger! the tears, the sobbing, the DRAMA!
this kid is driving me MENTAL!
then it's whine whine whine, and begging and pleading with pleases etc. and of course I get to the point of JUST SHUT UP!!! do whatever you want but please just SHUT UP!

{VERY VERY DEEP sigh}
is it 5 o'clock yet? ;)

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.