Monday, June 21, 2010

i'm hot

no not conceited, just plain ol' HOT! like sweaty grossness... dh and the kids went for a dip in the pool and so when he came out he said he felt 'refreshed' and cooled down. *I* don't really feel like going in the pool - so I am made to suffer... b/c he doesn't think the a/c needs to be on. {sigh} I'm not really complaining, just wasting time more or less... I put my foot in my mouth offering to make baby shower invitations - and the reception made me feel a little odd - so I've not really had my heart in it. I should have stuck with a plain-jane design, but uh... well, er, have you MET me? :P LOL Plain and JEN don't rhyme for a reason ;)

so.... ya! SEW, I'd SO much rather be SEWING! {I'm secretly hoping for a rainy week} mostly so I can sew and paper craft :) without feeling like I *SHOULD* be outside. and so I can also put the a/c on :P LOL

1 comment:

Sassette said...

Well do we get to see how the invites turned out? or are you just going to claim that you got them done? LOL

About Me

My photo
I'm a 40 year old chick taking the reins of my life. Recently I have joined the Beachbody family as an independent coach - I started my journey at the beginning of March 2016 and have never regretted it for a minute!