Saturday, August 21, 2010

GBS ROCKED!!!

I LOVE Great Big Sea... the concert last night was AWESOME! we had pretty cool seats too! :D

I didn't get to bed til after 1am... then couldn't get out of bed this a.m good thing for Saturdays.

So today I got a new "toy" - it's a shark! {vacuum} and you can skip the Hoover humor :P
~it seems extremely powerful hopefully it lasts. It works great on the hardwood floor.

the kids have pushed and tested mine and Steve's every nerve today. They are such rodents lately. I swear September baby... I LOVE THEE!!!!

17 days...
i think i can, i think i can... i think i can survive until then!
great news flash ~ I put fresh sheets on D's bed and I believe he's about to vomit!
what a shocker!!!! ...not!

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.