Monday, September 13, 2010

~*HappY 5th BiRthDaY*~

~*Happy 5th Birthday Ally*~

5 years ago...
God saw a void in my heart, he loaned me a sweet angel.
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for sharing Ally with me.
I love this little monkey!
There are days {of course} that I want to change my name from "MOM"
but for the most part, this little diva has me wrapped around her little finger!
These days Ally is:
~chalk FULL of questions
~LOVES animals
~enjoys cuddles
~LOVES to draw
~super eager to learn
~FULL of energy
~often found playing with her stuffed animals
~able to ride a 2 wheeler {with training wheels}
I Love you Ally I hope you have a super terrific day!!
{when you are older I might even let you skip school on your birthday!}

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.