Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jan 18 ~happy birthday to my dad! :)

Q & A Time
{thanks Brandi} I know it's silly but I actually enjoy these things


1. Four shows that you watch:
-the news {ugh!}
-Jersey Shore {can't believe I'm admitting to this!}
-Big Bang Theory
-Grey's Anatomy



2. Four things you are passionate about:
-God
-family
-friends
-doing my best at whatever I do ;)


3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
-HOLY CRAP!
-what was I saying? {usually mid-sentence}
-are you kidding me???
-OH CRAP! ;)



4. Four things you've learned from the past:
-live in the present
-plan for the future
-don't hold grudges
-say what you feel



5. Four places you would like to go:
-western Canada
-back to Eastern Canada
-back to California
-New York City {why not!}



6. Four things you did yesterday:
-met Tina for shopping at Ikea
-ate lunch at Boston pizza
-made calzones for supper
-got some groceries

7. Four things you are looking forward to:
-getting my health on track
-warmer days
-vacation
-house renovations being complete

8. Four things you love about winter:
-snow days
-being cozy inside ;)
-watching the kids build snowmen
-tobogganing / snowmobiling

9. Four people I tag to play along (no pressure though and sorry if you've been tagged already!):
-Shannon
-Lisa {Sassette}
-Tina
-Stacey

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.