Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jan 6

Any idea what kind of bird this is?
I tried and tried to get a decent shot- but it was hard! s/he is WAY up high in a tall tree.


we woke up tired today. Jack had me up at 6am I should have forced myself to wake up then, but I didn't... and I went back to bed. big mistake! we didn't roll out of bed til 8am!!! Needless to say, the boy was a little late for school.

today is family dentist day - seems 3 of the 4 of us were scheduled same day. I don't mind the dentist - but I'm tired today and really feel like lounging at home in my jammies

today is day 4 {I've noticed looks and actions that show this is going to be a struggle for him, but we'll get through it}

1 comment:

Sassette said...

Jen this looks like it could very well be a young hawk...at least the colouring is right.

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.