Friday, August 15, 2008

Looking for Participants -for all the *NEW* SU! Ribbon

I am looking for 4-5 Participants for a Ribbon Share!


It’s Time for a Ribbon Share!!
Get an assortment of the *NEW* ribbons
4-5 Participants required
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 yards each ¼“ Grosgrain:
Rose red
Sage shadow
Old olive
Chocolate chip
2 yards each 1” double stitched grosgrain
Rose Red
Baja Breeze
Bashful Blue
Chocolate Chip
3 yards each 5/8” striped grosgrain
~all the “in colours”~
Riding Hood Red
Pink Pirouette
Baja Breeze
Pacific Point
Kiwi Kiss
Tangerine Orange
2 yards each
1-¼” grosgrain: Pink Pirouette
3/8” double sided satin: Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla
3/8” Taffeta: Riding Hood Red
THIS IS A LOT of Ribbon!!
$48.60 includes shipping.

Join Now
Jennifer Hoover
Sr. Associate Stampin’ UP! Demonstrator
Please email me if you are interested
(or alternatively leave a comment with your email and I will contact you!)


1 comment:

Donna said...

Mmmmmmmm ribbon...count me in!

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.