Thursday, September 25, 2008

easing my way back into it


I've been wanting to work on scrapbooking again, I feel like it's been forEVER!
So this is what I "played" with last night. {there is a transparent overlay on the picture that has swirly distressed designs on it} ;)
I'm SERIOUSLY hoping to do more more more!! I'm SO VERY far behind... as in YEARS! I did the edging on this white cardstock with my Stampin' UP! scallop border punch. I think there must be a trick to get the corners just right, I trimmed them with my paper snips. Everything I used was just random stuff that I have in my "collection".

4 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

This is beautiful!! Awesome job.

tina werner said...

very pretty jen!

Karenladd said...

Love the layout Jen..........very super duper!! Great idea using those buttons and teeny flowers like that, and the scallops are perfect. Who cares if you trimmed the corners with scissors!!

Sherri said...

Very pretty. she looks so sad in the picture though.

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.