Friday, November 21, 2008

Ack! I'm falling behind!!

It seems apparently :life: is happening around here! ~I have fallen behind on my own Bella-a-Day challenge! and it's time to GET CAUGHT UP! Problem is I don't for see that happening just yet. I had a club meeting last night, and I have another tonight. (this morning's club was postponed) ~I think I'm busy? ;) LOL
PLUS tomorrow I've organized a Scrap-Fest that I am not prepared for... talk about biting off more than one can chew! ;)
So I pulled out the 9 cards from 5 papers recipe and that was the project this month for "club".
Cards 1-3 fit a business envelope

*the one below is not done yet! ;)


4-6 are gift card size


7-9 are A2 size



3 comments:

Sherri said...

those clams are so cute
well done

marcibun said...

these are super cute!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Aw, those little Christmas clams are great!! So cute!

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.