Saturday, March 21, 2009

cease the day!!!

I'd ever EVER catch my self saying, "I can't WAIT til monday!" but after this busy week of spring break - I CAN'T WAIT TIL MONDAY!!! my kids attended
an entire week of VBS at our church that they thoroughly loved!!! We went swimming one day and this weekend they're spending at their grandparents. I've been trying to catch up on laundry, doing a toy pitching and organizing and not really feeling too successful...
I've been feeling the scrappy bug - but haven't had that A-HA! moment yet.
I also been butting heads with my camera - and tomorrow I'm suppose to be doing portraits for our congregation. Should be interesting...


my most "recent" layout -even tho' it's actually about a month? old now...
-bad picture...

2 comments:

{S} said...

super cute! you never shared it with me after you finished it! :~(
Have fun taking the portraits. Talk to you next week!

Ann Marie said...

You sound so busy! I should be... but alas... I am online! LOL

Cute layout, I love how you used the stickers, and how you included the black from the stickers in the matting of the pictures--perfect. I finally posted a new LO on vexedangel.com. Only took me... geez... 10 months? A year? I don't even know! lol

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.