Wednesday, March 25, 2009

hmm... what to blog about?

I haven't been stampin' or scrappin' lately. Sad, I know! :(
I have been outside and busy around the house tho'. Laundry is nearly caught up - just need to do the beds :D and I figured out if I do one each day over 3 days it's a REALLY good idea! than to try to do them all in one day! ;)

I have been cooking- baking, excercising, organizing -I think I've been possessed! LOL

I want to set a goal to have SOMETHING to share today, but no play time for me ~ tomorrow my son turns 7! and I have cookies to bake for him to take to school tomorrow, then a cake to bake and my mil is coming tomorrow {I think?} to help me clean more, I'm almost to the point of saying {GASP!} she might not have to!!!! :D but I'm looking forward to hanging out with her, it's been a while since she's been here. oh and not to mention Friday we're taking ds and 6 of his friends to the movies -opening night for: Monsters Vs. Aliens

Yesterday, Ally and I joined hubby on a 5KM walk-a-thon. Through his work, they were raising money for wells to be dug in Haiti. Pretty interesting and I learned a LOT! I was quite shocked at the amount of water we use!!! {not to mention waste!}

I have been witnessing spring! woot woot!! :D my tulips are sprouting, daffodils and even some peony are peeking out of the ground!!! not to mention some of the feathery friends :)



2 comments:

{S} said...

Happy Spring and Happiest of Birthdays to Dawson! (((hugs)))
I hope you all have a great time.

Ann Marie said...

Happy b-day, little fella--wait, 7--that's a BIG fella!

I love the pic of the cardinal--and the robin--but then I have a soft spot for robins. ;-)

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.