Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I *LOVE* this kid!

As much as I complain about my whiney kids- they really are great kids!
Ally has been CHATTY CATHY! for days on end! you can imagine how I'm feeling... I have a slight hearing problem and to have her yakking ALL day at me and then needing her to repeat SEVERAL times is absolutely draining! however... she is cutest darn thing ;)

hard to believe she starts school in a mere week! bittersweet...

I'm waiting for the mudding to dry so the hubster can sand and I can FINALLY start painting. I have been feeling pretty darn useless lately...

I seriously need to get my card uploaded onto the computer! EEK!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Dude, I just realized that I was around when you just HAD her! Wow!

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.