Tuesday, October 13, 2009

making decisions

I'm the absolute WORSE decision maker. {no joke!} I've been looking around at my house and it's making me feel depressed and disgusted with myself. Especially all the stamping/scrapbooking supplies that I've hoarded over the years that sit untouched. It seriously disgusts me. I have made so many purchases based on "classes I'll have" that your head would spin! I need to get rid of a BUNCH of this stuff- any suggestions? I'd like to sell some of it... I know I'll never get what I paid for it :( but even if I could get something at least it would be a stress lifted off of me!

We got our new windows today!! The livingroom window is AMAZING!!!! I love it! :D it's so BIG and BRIGHT! the basement windows are also pretty cool... I'm really happy that we went with the guy that we did!! We saved some SERIOUS cash! cost after installation - was less than windows ONLY at all the other places we inquired!! Tomorrow I'm going couch hunting, not buying but it takes me SO long to make a decision on stuff that I'd better start looking -NOW! I want my livingroom back in order before Christmas!

This weekend we're hoping to tear down the diningroom!!! :D I CAN'T WAIT! :D

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.