Tuesday, October 27, 2009

match shmatch!


that's what *I* say! I've been working away on knitting mittens. Perhaps I shouldn't have jumped into another project that requires "pairs". I found that newfie pattern that I mentioned, and I don't know why but it just doesn't look right {pictured above}. So I found another pattern and it's ok, but I think I used needles that were too big for the pattern so it looks sorta funky... now I have 2 mittens without a pair. I started another of the -ok- pattern on smaller needles and I'm only just starting the mitten {past the ribbing} so we'll see how it goes. I think I need to quit torturing myself :P LOL

my house is in absolute chaos - as Brandi mentioned: she'd be a basket-case. I do often feel that way but it's just not going to make an already crazy situation any better so what's the good in that?! ;)
My son has been home sick for 2 days now, and THAT is frustrating! I'd take reno mess anyday over that. I'm sending them both to bed early tonight and hoping for a miracle that their ok and ready for school in the morning.
lots more to babble about but I REALLY need to get sewing on A's Minnie Mouse costume!! :)


No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.