Friday, October 9, 2009

where do you.... ?

do your best thinking?

this morning I was bent half over upsidedown washing my hair {takes just as long to do this than to have a full shower!} and apparently I should bend over more often! I had a bunch of great ideas -can't remember them now that I'm right side up tho'..

Last night I was *finally* able to attend an Epicure Selections tasting party (yes that's what it's called!) the stuff is SODA-licious!!!! :D

Bet ya didn't even know I left! but I had to take miss Allypants to the dr. to prove that I was right and that she's well enough to be at school! :D

Happy Friday - check back later I might get crafty - or not ;)

1 comment:

Liz said...

I do a lot of thinking when I'm on my bike or in the shower.

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.