Thursday, October 8, 2009

and now for the REST of the Story!

1 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup not so bad right? It was that or, I open the caramilk bar sitting on top of the fridge - and have a square or 2... b/c you know what's a square or two...? Jillian (from biggest loser) was in my head YELLING at me... and I LICKED every bit of melted chocolate from my fingers... you know I could NOT stop at a square or 2 of a caramilk bar and since it's a FAMILY size bar... I figured the pb cup was my better choice ;)

didn't end up doing much today... made rice krispie squares - yes I know Jillian I'll burn them off later... man! you never let up do you!?

ok... yup still a waste of a day! ;)

going to an epicure tasting party this evening - I'm looking forward to 'grown up' time!

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.