Wednesday, January 20, 2010

card time!

So I'm a junky...
I have fallen for digital stamping - it's great for many reasons that I'm totally not about to ramble on about.
The first 2 are from "Dustin Pike's" collection




these 3 cards are digi's from "mo's digital pencil"







**probably wasn't allowed or suppose to do this,


but I removed the dog feet that come on this image** (below)



as well as Magnolia's Tilda's - which I just found out today that my local scrapbook store will be starting to carry soon!!!! *Ü*










I'd love feedback! :) please let me know what you think...




5 comments:

Gail said...

you did a great job with your coloribg jen..love them all..tfs..loves ya Gail

:::b r a n d i::: said...

These are cute!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Jen!!! They're looking great!

Hugs

~Spike

Laurie said...

these are adorable!! I don't get the digital stamping but they're way cute!

Donna said...

Nice work there dwarfy

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.