Monday, January 18, 2010

~happy Birthday~

today is my dad's birthday... he's 58 I bug him that he's old :P LOL

I splurged and bought a new fun/workout game thingy for the Wii today - it's called "Just Dance" and I'm sure Steve will tell me that is my birthday present {eye roll} not like he gets me anything anyway!
it's insanely fun and I'm positive I look like a COMPLETE moron- but it's FUN!

suppose I should go make supper -steak, po's and salad on the menu.

I should have some house pics to share soon... {maybe} Steve finished laying the hardwood at the front entry and inside the closet - I got the stain for it - we decided on Provincial but bought Golden Oak -they didn't have Provincial :( I think Steve needs to take holidays - he works late too much to get anything done around here in the evenings. He has the best of intentions but it's just not realistic.

k- i'm totally babbling...

I need to upload my camera card to share some cards I've made :)
maybe later!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.