Monday, January 11, 2010

cards

My hubby surprised me the other day, asking if I had more cards for him to bring to work to sell? WHAT? really? :D awesome!! I was super excited. I wondered what occassion was he thinking figured- birthday? anniversary? ya know... but are you ready for this... MY husband -the KING of "that's just a made up hallmark holiday" suggested I make VALENTINE's day cards!!! I don't know if I've ever gotten a Valentine's card from him :P it's just the way he is...

So I have been playing with digital stamps -printing and colouring them etc. A couple of the others are images that friends have shared with me -known as Magnolia's. They are really cute!!

UGH! I hear young feet above my head! I send my kids to bed at 7pm it's now 10 minutes to 9 and he's still up....

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.