Tuesday, January 5, 2010

oops!

seems life got in the way... didn't post the past couple days! Nor have I even uploaded my card of pics onto the pc! I'm really living life on the wild side -LOL

So I decided to attempt to use the burlap that I had in my stash -it's not good. But it's good for practice I guess. Today Al and I went on a mission to find the "proper" backing and failed miserably. I did find Monk's Cloth -not having a CLUE what on earth it even looked like... I bought a small piece, it was $27./m that's just insane {in my opinion} so I am thinking this hooking idea is becoming more of a pain in the ass than anything, but I MUST press on.

it FINALLY snowed here.

I pretty well have nothing else to say.

**notes to my comments**
I have no idea how to directly reply to any comments made, so I'll address them here :)
~thanks Donna ;)
~Lizette, felting sweaters - I did that and then recycled them into shopping bags! :D

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.