Wednesday, January 6, 2010

becoming frustrated

Well I suppose I haven't over turned EVERY single rock, but it feels like there is not a single person in my 'general' area that does rug hooking, or has ever heard of rug hooking! can you believe that??? I think I need to move to the maritimes ;)

I hooked today for 2 hours straight {grin} even tho I think it's a lost cause - practice I guess.

tomorrow is going to be a baking day! apple pie, and m&m cookies! I can't wait... just waiting for my sheets to dry and I'm calling it a night. I don't care if it's only 8:08pm :P

g'night :)

1 comment:

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

So you are new to rug hooking? Can you tell me what got your started and where you are in this new craft to you? I would love to try to help you as I have a passion for rug hooking.

JoEllen

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.