Sunday, July 11, 2010

moving on

fast forwarding to today... trying to forget yesterday.

Let's face it, I do not get up early, but today - I was up and out the door by 7:15 am for yard saling! I saw a TON-OLA of junk. A few things I should have bought, including CHAIRS! but I didn't have the truck and they were needing some MAJOR tlc.

I did find some tea cups and saucers :)

I'm beyond tired- I need to pack yet and get everything organized for our getaway. The kids and I are taking off while Steve gets to stay home. wonder if he'll even miss us - probably just miss the cooking/cleaning elf.

Have a grand week! :)

2 comments:

Laurie (Wally) said...

Garage sales can be great...to find stuff...have fun... enjoy your time with the kids... I did when I went away with mine...

Sassette said...

Oh I hope you have a great getaway! It is always nice to get away from the house and the ordinary day stuff. Have fun!

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.