Wednesday, July 28, 2010

please have mercy...

I am on DIAL UP! :O
do you know how dinosaur I feel right now! :(
I debated about just saying we were on holidays!
{HUGE SIGH}
so you know there's frugal or thrifty people right?
I'd consider myself to be a fairy thrifty person...
my husband however...
is CHEAP!
and yes there is a difference ;)
LOL
We're switching ISP's again! b/c low and behold he found a cheaper one!
I have given up on changing my email so if you want me,
I created a gmail account - and he can't change that on me.
so if ya want me...
even if you are having a super crappy day,
just be glad you aren't on
DIAL UP!
cheers!

5 comments:

Laurie (Wally) said...

oh Jen... I hope it gets better for you soon.. I hate the switching thing too... hang in there...thinking of you as you wait for faster internet...

Chelle said...

that bites...at least my husband isn't cheap..but he doesn't really know the costs of things either

Donna said...

Awwwwww platonic hugs my friend
OK jenthehoover still makes me giggle insanely to myself
You rawk! Let's hang out again soon!!

Liz said...

Has he though about how much his TIME is worth? He may be losing money spending so much time looking for a better deal...

{S} said...

seems like you survived just fine. :~P

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.