Tuesday, August 17, 2010

still here

just working through some stuff... this is Heidi ~she turns 4 this month and is a long haired german shepherd. We've had her since she was 9 weeks old. This past weekend, we were at my inlaws, and when it was time to go home, I was told Heidi was staying there. Don't get me wrong I did have choice, I could have said 100% no way. But I had to really come to terms with what was best for my precious girl. Look at the open fields that she can run free in EVERYDAY! We live in the city :( {boooo...} and she really needed to have more room. Staying there is definitely in her best interest, and that's really what matters. We miss her terribly. Our home feels incomplete right now, and we're all sorta lost. It will take time to for us to "mourn her absence" but we will get through it. Maybe in due time we'll find a new 4 legged friend that is more appropriate for our family/home. We can still see Heidi anytime we want. :)




2 comments:

Laurie (Wally) said...

Great photos Jen...she looks so happy.. I am sure it is quiet at your house... hang in there...maybe try and scrapbook them.. that might help...

{S} said...

:~( (((hugs)))

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.