Tuesday, August 17, 2010

a vacation a REAL LIVE VACATION!!!


can you believe it? I can't!

We have booked Disney!
~finally a real something to look forward to!
yah!! :)

When we got married we went to Haliburton for our honeymoon...



Where? yup... HALIBURTON, ONTARIO
we stayed at the Wigamog Inn
~we wanted to go home after 1 day.


fast forward 1 year...
our first wedding anniversary we drove down east and stayed with family.
We did enjoy ourselves, but it didn't feel like a real vacation.


fast forward 11 years

WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!!

I *SO* can't wait!!

4 comments:

{S} said...

yay! We are too! we took advantage of the layaway plan through getaway today. Otherwise we'd never be able to go. I wish other agencies used layaway plans. :~(

Chelle said...

Congratulations. I am still in Orlando after 6 days at Disney. Today is Downtown disney..you will have a blast.

Laurie said...

congrats!! we just went for the first time in Jan and it was AMAZING!! we're going back in 2 years :)

Martine said...

how cool! you guys will have a blast!!

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.