Monday, November 15, 2010

it's that time of year again

when our basement gets too 'cold' for me to sit down here and "computer" - we are getting a laptop and that's final! I'm going to get the facts on wednesday - any input about what I should look for would be FAB-U-Lous! :D

and fyi - I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator again!! YAH!!! :D and guess what?
until November 30th you can join too - for get this....

1/2 price! that is just insane!!! even if you chose to only join as a hobbyist!!!

check it out: http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/Starter_Kit_Flyer_1110_CA.pdf

and get back to me ASAP! if you choose to sign up under my "wolf pack" I'll send you a special thank you gift!!


on a personal note, well, there really isn't a personal note! ;)

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.