Monday, December 20, 2010

good to be home

Well we made it home safe and no more sound than we left, so it's all good ;)
I am always hearing about how much weight people gain while on holidays, but with all the walking we did I thought if anything I would have lost a pound or two. No such luck, but I didn't gain any either ;) I worry about pretty mundane things eh?
I can't begin to say how happy I am to be sitting comfortably on the couch in the nice warm and cozy livingroom while on the computer yah!!! :D

I'm playing with my newest toy too.... I got the "My Digital Studio" from Stampin' Up! so far I have deleted all my creations, it'll take me a bit to feel confident about sharing anything. lol

I can't believe all the Christmas saga is THIS week! I have 2 goals - clean house, and baking. Of course that's on top of the shopping, gift wrapping, and the usual crap.

so um, ya.
see ya :)

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.