Monday, January 24, 2011

Jan 24

ever notice when you are waiting for something the time goes SO SLOW???
my bff made and sent me BISCOTTI!!!! and it should be here today... like NOW!
I can't wait... :D

I am trying {unsuccessfully} to get her to put together a recipe book! She is an AMAZING cook!! and photographer!! therefore a perfect reason to put together a cookbook right?
maybe if I start a campaign she'd give in and DO IT! ;)
I even suggested a pdf version - therefore people can buy it and download and nobody has to deal with shipping etc.

not much else going on here... usual monday crap laundry, grocery shopping, tidying, blah, blah, blah...

at least we're all feeling better!!! YAH!!! :D

1 comment:

{S} said...

Sounds to me that your friend should do that! Hope your biscotti comes today! that would suck if it got lost in the mail.

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.