Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jan 4 ~reset button

This year is still BRAND spankin' new and already I am pressing the RESET button!

why? because I'm keeping up with the POWER!

This morning we woke up to find out that a certain little critter has taken it upon him/her self to enjoy the contents of our dried food cupboard. Not the open boxes of lasagna noodles but of course the more expensive and unopened bags of Bismati rice - little does our unwelcome rodent guest know that s/he will be dining on his last morsel tonight... b/c I don't believe in LIVE mouse traps!
After cleaning and removing and moving all the food to safer places - ie. the NEW FRIDGE!
I got the boy off to school and returned home to shovel and clean off the car and truck of freshly fallen snow.

So our new fridge arrived yesterday and we're picking up our new dishwasher this evening! we're SO close to being done it's exciting! ~finally~

Today aside from laundry, I think a trip to the mall sounds like a plan.

This looks like a great way to brighten up somebody's day and how simple!

1 comment:

Sassette said...

I am so glad that you had such a 'good' day!!!!!!

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.