Saturday, February 5, 2011

Feb. 5th



~As promised... more pictures this month~



Keeping the theme of things that I love...



**COOKIES!** the biscotti finally arrived!!! 14 days!





Who couldn't love this!??!

Any time that we get 1/2 the amount of snow they call for and







that hubby shovels is good with me :)











I came home one night after teaching card class with Donna
and my hubby had made dessert!











Some decorations that the girl and I made this week.











so on with the story...





well he did it! D went with his cub-pack to a sleep over night ops last night at the heritage warplane museum. We were positive we'd have gotten a call in the night - I even spent the night on the couch, just incase... I knew that as soon as I was all comfortable in my bed the phone would ring. The problem with sleeping on our couch - it's seriously uncomfortable. I woke up feeling like my head was being beaten like a drum. It's still hovering...
I.HATE.headaches.
they suck the life right out of me.
Today we were suppose to attend my neice's 10th birthday - it's hard to believe it's been 10 years since I held that sweet little baby girl for the first time. We ended up missing, the noise from my own 2 rugrats was enough to nearly do me in - let alone my sister's 4 and then the other guests that were there...
I'm looking forward to monday - yup. M-O-N-D-A-Y! darling A has been home with me "mom'ing" my face off for 6 consecutive days NON STOP! It's time for her to go back to SCHOOL! for the good of ALL of our health ;)









No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.