Saturday, May 21, 2011

well, hello there sunshine

It seems like we haven't seen the sun in a long time.
Sure it pokes out now and again, but I mean it's been a LONG time since we've had a full fledged day of SUN with heat and stuff... it felt good.
had another AWESOME time last night - it was the last night of the tour that Séan McCann and Jeremy Fisher have been on for the past {apparently 11 days} seems like it wasn't long ago that I was thinking the show was SO FAR in the future, and just like that it's over.
Today we said good bye to our aunt Shirley. It was a sad and happy day - all depends on whether you were thinking of her or ourselves. It was VERY hard to sing - our church sings accapella and it's pretty hard when you are stuffed up and full of cries...
I am exhausted - and that's an understatement. I'm not use to staying up til 2:30am then being woke by the dog at 6am and on with the day by 9am...
tomorrow I'll be back to my usual rambles ;)

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.