Tuesday, June 21, 2011

it's SUMMER!!!!!

happy solstice!!!
The past little while has been crappy around here and I'd just like to say that I'm glad it seems to have past {finger's crossed} it's sh*tty to only have crappy things to say. let's see how many days I can not complain! ;) {any bets?} lol

today is a GORGEOUS day! the sun is shining and it's not too hot in our house.

hey so far so good...

I made seafood lasagna last night it turned out AMAZING! Steve said even "if ever I was to cry over a comfort food THIS would be it! it kick's Gordon Ramsey's a$$" totally made me feel good :) lol

I think Allycat and I are going to pick strawberries ... at some point

oh ya I also made muffins last night too - that are SO good! they're a bran base with apple, carrot and craisins. the recipe is on the back of the bag of Red Mill -flaxseed meal. {I omitted the nuts and switched out craisins for the raisins}

did I mention my mom got married the other day? ya she did. I'll post pics in a seperate post below ;)

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.