Thursday, August 6, 2009

picture time :)

Ok... let's see, so what we're working on is insulating our living room. {the exterior walls}

first is the north wall before we got started.
and this is the other exterior wall {the east wall}
the other part of the room... same east wall.

I can't express HOW happy I am to have THIS light fixture up...
We bought it the summer we moved in 2 years ago.
My uncle the "wrecking crew"

the stuffing we took out... it was OLD!

a note from the builder

Sleeping on the job ;)

the ugly paper is GONE! woohooo!!!!

Another new light fixture -
I'm not sure this one is staying but it's better than
the other thing that was there!

The wall all stuffed and vapour barrier up.

Getting there!! New drywall up, and some mudding started

Another view....

One more view - This window is being replaced too! :D

So it's getting there!! :D And the hubster and I are talking about what we're going to do next- we're thinking kitchen / dining but he needs to come to his senses first! - he wants our kitchen/dining/living areas to all be smashed together and I DISAGREE and I am NOT backing down! ;)

3 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Wow, you guys are doing great! And how cool that the builder left a note! That's neat.

Ann Marie said...

I love that builder's note, stuff like that is so cool!

Laurie said...

WOW! what a big job :) and cool note! what color are you going to paint?

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.