Wednesday, May 12, 2010

* $

there's a hint in my 'title' did ya guess? ;)

today I spoiled myself. I can't justify doing it more than maybe twice a year... seriously we pay $5.99 for a bag of the beans we mill daily and today I spent $5.20 on ONE VENTI!!!!! that's just insane...

I have to get back into the groove again, I haven't really lost it, just haven't had time to create. Maybe tonight :) or tomorrow... I want to start playing with my distress inks and see if I am happier with the results than I am with my copics. I brought a bunch of stuff to my LSS ~the memory keeper~ for their spring garage sale ***THIS friday & saturday!!!!***

I have a hankering to sew, so who knows what my next creative conconction might be... I also have a strange urge to IRON. { HUH? } LOL ya I *must* want to sew ;)

happy hump day - whatever is left of it.

oh ya, found this neat site : LIVESTRONG -thought it was kinda cool to keep a food diary {look for the MYPLATE ap}

2 comments:

Sassette said...

Oh Jen, so glad you got your garage sale items done and to the LSS! I sure hope you didn't have anything that I wanted...LOL
I know you haven't lost it either.....you just need to focus my friend. (well and find some time) I have been so swamped, but would love to find time to just play! Hoping that will come soon though!

Anonymous said...

We all lose a little mojo every now and then..hang in there it'll come back.
I sure wish I was closer to the garage sale..I bet you both have lots that I'd want hahahahaha I would love to get my hands on some Copics someday...just to see what the hub bub is all about.

Hope you do well at the sale :)

keep smilin'

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.