Tuesday, April 5, 2011

low energy



I don't want to complain, but our house is a MESS!
I'm talking DISASTER - I made the kids watch Hoarders the other night, and told them our house isn't far off :P
I've told them numerous times that if our house ever caught fire - their room is a hazzard! I didn't mean to scare them, but I've tried every trick/method I could think of ~it didn't work either... back to the drawRing board!




Throw in that our basement is compleeeeeetely out of commission, our 'old' kitchen that is turning into D-mans new room is also out of commission right now. There is literally NO WHERE to go or put a single freakin' thing in this house! O.O

I feel SO embarassed whenever people come over :(

I know everyone says "we come to see you not your house" - but seriously...

This is INSANE!



My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.