Tuesday, June 7, 2011

it's a tuesday...


...but not just any tuesday,
today is this guy's 1st birthday!
he's a pretty smart little guy too!
Happy Birthday Jack :)
Thought I'd update that yesterday turned out ok after school -nobody had to be punished for being cranky! ;) it was the same old crap this morning again... I'm thinking it's partially the weather and that it's SO bright out when it's their bedtime that D'man has a hard time falling asleep even tho' the room is cooled perfectly & they have darkening blinds. I guess a part of me is looking forward to not having to wake them up for school pretty soon.

1 comment:

Laurie (Wally) said...

Ohhh Happy Birthday...we are going through similar bedtime fun you are.. Fun times....

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.