Friday, June 3, 2011

reply

I wish there was a "magic" reply button so that it was easy to answer questions on here...
Tina - I think it depends on the child. For example - I personally would choose NOT to bring my darling 5 1/2 year old daughter b/c she needs assistance (even tho' I think she could totally do it) I think it's mostly just one of those things that if the kids are young, disruptive, and loud it makes for a crappy evening out. However, if they are able to do the projects they are very welcome :)
(if you are specifically referring to your girls -they'd be totally welcome!)
It's a gorgeous day and I have a headache :( I waited too long to eat...

1 comment:

tina werner said...

ok cool... just pondering.. :)

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.