Wednesday, July 6, 2011

i knew it!


Day 3... I knew it was too good to be true to last!
I woke up with a headache - the day pretty much went downhill from there. I had 2 priorities today. design and prep for cards tomorrow night, and take care of strawberries - well the kids had to choose today to scream, whine, and act like complete goons! needless to say part of me was annoyed but another part of me was sorta relieved that they seemed 'normal' as the past 2 days were so wonderful I knew things ~had~ to fall apart soon! ;)
we didn't do much today. I did get the last 2 flats of berries, washed & hulled, made a batch of jam {4 batch in total -not including the grape jelly} am trying to work on cards, and made red rice for supper. I am totally wanting to fall into a slump on the floor.
hoping for a good day tomorrow!
this guy keeps me going and he's wearing the washer necklace i made!!! :D
I am stupidly giddy about it ;)

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.