Friday, July 8, 2011

oops! {day 4 & 5 so far}

I ended up getting home too late to give a care to post last night.
so here's day 4's summary 1 day late.
Daws went for a ride with papa Louie, Ally went to a friend's house for a play date
and I got to sit in PEACE & QUIET!
it.was.BLISS.
good thing too, b/c last night Donna and I had our new catty preview card night.
These are the 2 cards and 'surprise' project that I offered.
The cards look better in real life ;)
and the flower is perfect to apply to a headband, barrette, or even a pin to put on a shirt or whatever. I got the pattern and instructions here Pink Paper Peppermints
this card I used the 5 newest in colors from Stampin' Up!
calypso coral, island indigo, pool party, wisteria wonder & lucky limeade
the stamp set is called Delicate Doilies and the phrase is a hostess set
from the summer mini forget the name.
this is the Flirtatious fabric
this card is using the Cherish Friendship set
it was an OK day.
~*~*~*~*~*~~*~
moving forward!
Day 5
{so far}
We met up with my dad for breakfast @ Wimpy's and the only thing not deep fried was the toast and the plate it all came out on! it was nasty. Dawson {LOVED} it!
Ally was cranky mcCrankerson!
After breaky the kiddo's and I headed over to W*mart
{and for the record I do NOT like that place} however...
when you have children and you want one stop shopping sometimes it's just gotta be.
SO... I plunked my list into my super awesomesauce Android tucked my fliers in my shopping bag and on we went...
We got tide for $3.49 each for 32 loads !!! :D
-price matched for $4.99 each and used a $3 off coupon when you buy 2
{reg. price at walmart was i think around $10 each}
Also got snuggle at a roll back price of $3.97 and
had a $1 off coupon so $2.97 for 60 loads
The kids weren't *too* bad today and our pool is at 78*F
so far it's all good - when the mr. gets home it will all be even better! ;)
happy friday!! :D

No comments:

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.