Monday, August 22, 2011

a turning point

i know it's early to decide if we are TRULY at a turning point, but since it's where *I* am right now and I like to try to stay as positive as I can... I'm going to run with it!
So this morning i was shocked when mr. h told thing 1 that we are considering counselling b/c we just don't know what else to do to get him to understand that we mean business!
Last night was CRAZY!
this morning {so far} thing 2 is now making my skin crawl and thing 1 is listening and obeying...
i think they are tag teaming.
**Michelle, thanks for your comment~ I have gained a touch of control here this morning. no tv, no dsi, no nadda! :) we'll see how long I last...

2 comments:

Chelle said...

I hope it gets better for you. Things can be tough but disrespect is not a good thing. Counselling might be a good idea. We are considering it for our 12 year old but for different reasons.

Amanda said...

girl, stick to your guns. If you say no "screen time" (as I've come to call it) then don't cave. Things will get better - they just HAVE to! lol

About Me

I'm a 40 something year old chick taking the reins of my life.